Wednesday, February 6, 2013

MAC Archie Collection

I like makeup, but rarely do I ever get PUMPED about makeup...I'm not THAT high maintenance.

But for some reason, I'm super stoked for this new MAC Archie collection to come out. According to my closest MAC Pro store on Armitage, my favorite place to buy MAC (I won't go to Macys or Nordstrom for MAC anymore...), it's going on sale TODAY in their store!! I'm debating if I should sneak out on my lunch hour or wait until after work to stop by. I only want one thing, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!


This eyeshadow quad called "Caramel Sundae" contains Caramel Sundae, Cheryl Chic, Dreammaker and Showstopper. I love the pink and yellow, and light brown, and would definitely use that dark brown for an eye liner. I can easily see this being my go-to Spring eye palette. And $44 is a pretty decent deal for 4 eyeshadows. 

And because I'm crazy about this new collection, I just have this feeling that other people will be to. I don't want this palette to sell out before I can get to it tonight! I'm nervous! Who ever thought eyeshadow could make a person nervous!??? I think I have a problem...






No comments: