Monday, December 10, 2012

TJ's Heaven - Gingerbread Molasses Cookie Dough

I discovered this ready-to-bake cookie dough at Trader Joe's just one month ago, and I've already baked three packages. Trader Joe's Gingerbread Molasses Cookie Dough is easily the best ready-to-go cookie dough I've tasted. And it's just as good cooked as it is raw! The test of a good cookie.

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F, break the dough apart and roll it in the included sugar crystals. Bake for 15 minutes. These come out of the oven pretty fluffy, but quickly deflate. Still, they're a chewy bunch. 

 Little Ellie waiting for me to drop a piece of dough
Stock up on these when you find them at your local Trader Joe's, as they don't stay on the shelves very long.

TJ's should definitely come out with a full line of ready-to-bake doughs. Don't you think? Chocolate chip, peanut butter - that would be a huge hit! Mmmm... I need another cookie.

No comments: