Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back to the Grind

Is anyone else happy to be back to their regularly scheduled life?

While I've been enjoying a week or two off work, when inundated with so much free time, it's awfully hard to find time for working out and cooking, and anything else I put on my to-do list. I'm happy to get back to my routine, and I'd love to start the new year out on a good foot! 

As a group fitness instructor, I work out a lot when I teach, but it's never the same as working out on your own. So it's important to continue to set aside your own time to work out, try new things, carve out some "me-time," take classes in the formats I teach, as well as try new work outs. 

Here's what I've got going on this week: 

Wednesday: CXWorx, 30 minute run, 1 hour yoga - Yep, Wednesday is my long day. CXworx is 30 minutes of core work, and it comes just before a 1 hour yoga class that I LOVE at Lincoln Park Athletic Club.

Thursday: Teach CXWorx

Friday: Teach Spinning

Saturday: Teach Body Pump - New Release 84 Launch!

Sunday:  Teach Body Pump - New Release 84 Launch!


The easiest way to succeed is to have a plan. What's your plan for the week?

No comments: