Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Arrival for Spring! Ali Ro Wrap Dress

Just a few days ago, Gilt had a great sale on women's clothing, where I picked up this number in anticipation for spring!


At $49 and such a sassy pattern, how could I say no? Ali Ro markets to young professional women with a social calendar packed tighter than that last pair of heels on my shoe rack. So duh! Match made in heaven, right!?

The jersey knit means that I probably could have/should have sized down, but I went with my usual 4. Could have gotten away with a 2, it's a little loose. But luckily I can use the tie to cinch it in a pinch. It falls to the knees, so I could definitely wear this to work or out to dinner.



Ellie clearly likes it, too!

On a different note, this was actually my first purchase from Gilt, though I've belonged to the site and checked it religiously for a year or two. And I have to say I was REALLY satisfied with their service. My dress came in just 3 days. I've waiting upwards of 3 weeks for purchases from Beyond the Rack. Plus, Beyond the Rack's return policy sucks.

For better or worse, I'll have to start buying more through Gilt :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: